How to make an issue?

DGDanforth

Re: How to make an issue?

Post by DGDanforth »

Josef Templ wrote: There is no need to propose a new development process now because we already have one.
I wasn't proposing a new build process.
Zinn wrote:Doug,
you have a complete version with all patches for evaluation: The CPC Edition 1.7-RC4.

Why would you like to build a new complete version?
I wasn't suggesting a new build process.

I have limited disk space on this machine so wish to avoid having multiple versions of BlackBox on it.
I have BB1.6 and CPC Edition 1.7-RC4. I really don't want to have a third version.
Ivan Denisov wrote:1. We have no Windows OS in our VPS for driving you plan (Debian Linux installed there)
2. You can simply download ZIP archive from unstable folder, unzip and run without installation:
http://blackboxframework.org/unstable/i ... a1.030.zip
This will have no influence on any installed BlackBox in your system.
Ah, not sure what you mean by "unzip without installation". Is the file that is zipped simply the blackbox.exe?
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

DGDanforth wrote:I have limited disk space on this machine so wish to avoid having multiple versions of BlackBox on it.
I have BB1.6 and CPC Edition 1.7-RC4. I really don't want to have a third version.
You can remove it just after the testing and it will not get any space in your PC.
DGDanforth wrote:Ah, not sure what you mean by "unzip without installation". Is the file that is zipped simply the blackbox.exe?
In this ZIP archive are the BlackBox.exe and all components folders as if them was installed in C:/Program Files/...
DGDanforth

Post by DGDanforth »

Ivan Denisov wrote: In this ZIP archive are the BlackBox.exe and all components folders as if them was installed in C:/Program Files/...
That is what I thought. To unzip all those files is what I call installing. OK, I can do that ...