issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Merged to the master branch

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Josef Templ » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Simply leave it closed.
It is included in the change list if it is closed
and you don't have to close it again before the merge.

- Josef
User avatar
Josef Templ
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 am

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Robert » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Josef Templ wrote:... and you don't have to close it again before the merge.

Slight misunderstanding here - didn't close it. So it is missing from build 808 changes list.

Fixed in build 809.
User avatar
Robert
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Josef Templ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm

just noticed that the docu file name DevDecode386 had a small typo.
Should be DevDecoder386.

Also a segment register has not been written in a special mode.

Fixed both.

Please see diffs at https://redmine.blackboxframework.org/projects/blackbox/repository/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=703ce308312ada20255fbd4a022f4c03d863be21&rev_to=c288d3c34e903a109e505d39852a3297faa7e691.

- josef
User avatar
Josef Templ
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 am

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Zinn » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Josef Templ wrote:just noticed that the docu file name DevDecode386 had a small typo.
Should be DevDecoder386.

Also a segment register has not been written in a special mode.

Fixed both.

Please see diffs at https://redmine.blackboxframework.org/projects/blackbox/repository/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=703ce308312ada20255fbd4a022f4c03d863be21&rev_to=c288d3c34e903a109e505d39852a3297faa7e691.

- josef


Why is not the fix about segment register in the last BlackBox link 850?
- Helmut
Zinn
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Ivan Denisov » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am

Zinn wrote:Why is not the fix about segment register in the last BlackBox link 850?


Josef made this fix in the topic branch and then we not merged it...
https://redmine.blackboxframework.org/p ... sue-%23142

Let's merge to master or vote and then merge. I suggest Robert review and decide the necessity of voting.
Ivan Denisov
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am
Location: Russia

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Robert » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:24 am

Ivan Denisov wrote:
Zinn wrote:Why is not the fix about segment register in the last BlackBox link 850?


Josef made this fix in the topic branch and then we not merged it...
https://redmine.blackboxframework.org/p ... sue-%23142

Let's merge to master or vote and then merge. I suggest Robert review and decide the necessity of voting.

It looks like we have already agreed the technical content, but there has been an administrative error.
I suggest:
- Someone (Ivan ?) updates the master.
- They post a link to the diff
- If anyone objects we can reconsider the way forward.
User avatar
Robert
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Ivan Denisov » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Josef found this typo and bug (Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:24 pm) after vote passed (Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 am).
We just not proceeded this correctly. Actually I do not know how to do in such cases. We have the rule that any commit to the master branch should be voted. However if vote for any typo it will be administrative overhead... I think that for such cases chairperson should decide what to do.

Robert, we can just create pull request and then merge as usual:
https://github.com/BlackBoxCenter/black ... 2?expand=1
After voting or without voting.
Ivan Denisov
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am
Location: Russia

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Robert » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Ivan Denisov wrote:Robert, we can just create pull request and then merge as usual:
...
After voting or without voting.

Yes, if I understand correctly, that is what I just did with the two missing Strings lines for Math.SinCos.

I think the person handling the issue can do this without voting provided:
1 - It is a very minor correction to a topic that has recently been approved
2 - They warn the community a day before doing it
3 - They post the diffs after doing it
4 - If anyone objects we revert the change and go to a vote.
User avatar
Robert
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Ivan Denisov » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Robert wrote:
Ivan Denisov wrote:Robert, we can just create pull request and then merge as usual:
...
After voting or without voting.

Yes, if I understand correctly, that is what I just did with the two missing Strings lines for Math.SinCos.


No, SinCos you pushed to master directly. In that case Josef pushed this changes to issue-#142 branch. So we can merge through GitHub interface.
Ivan Denisov
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am
Location: Russia

Re: issue-#142 adding a disassembler to the ocf importer

Postby Zinn » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:30 am

The name of DevDecode(r)386 in the Docu directory is also not fixed in link 850.
After this discussion do you remember what else was not fixed in 850?
- Helmut
Zinn
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main

PreviousNext

Return to Resolved (Features)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron