Server and PayPal

Ivan Denisov

Server and PayPal

Post by Ivan Denisov »

I am not a Center member now. However many stuff are binded. I made Robert new board administrator, so he can activate new users and moderate the board.

Please, choose new money keeper. I will send rest of funds to this person and give login and password from EDIS account for him can set up automated payment. There is no hurry for this job. The payment process is automated and not load me. However it's not Ok that non Center member collecting money for Center. I will collect money for another project later. There will be the conflict of interests.

With a server the same you can choose new server administrator. I am suggesting Josef, because he already has an user on the Center server and some skills on that. I will give him root credentials if you vote or Robert decide as a chairperson.
Robert

Re: Server and PayPal

Post by Robert »

Are there any volunteers to take the next turn as board administrator?

The first job that I am aware of is to move the Issue 156 thread to "Features - Resolved".
Robert

Post by Robert »

I've moved it.
That took some research!

The phpBB installation is not up to date - missing some security patches. There is no way I am brave enought to try updating it!
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

I gave Josef full access to server, EDIS hosting and some notes about server administration.
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

Can you choose new money keeper?
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

Folks, it is not that hard to choose one person to get donations to PayPal. I will help to update the Center web site and to setup automatic payment.
Robert

Post by Robert »

We need a volunteer for this task, and soon.

I don't think it requires a great deal of time.

Personally I think this position could be open to 'ExCenter' people as well as center as they have shown interest in assisting this project, even if they are not currently in a position to contribute to its day to day development details.
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

It is better if person will be from Europe to prevent lost of money for currency exchange.
Ivan Denisov

Post by Ivan Denisov »

Folks I have paid for the domain name today and now have only $6 in PayPal.
https://community.blackboxframework.org ... 8&p=23#p23
In a few days Edis automatic payment will consume this amount and there will be no money.

I think that it is time for someone to be new money keeper!
I remind that we lost some money for currency exchange. However, we have saved some money because I should not pay VAT from Russia.

If you can not choose new money keeper now, please send me some money in September to pay for EDIS hosting.
Last edited by Ivan Denisov on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josef Templ

Post by Josef Templ »

Ivan Denisov wrote:Folks I have paid for the domain name today and now have only $6 in PayPal.
https://community.blackboxframework.org ... 8&p=23#p23
In a few days Edis automatic payment will consume this amount and there will be no money.

I think that it is time for someone to be new money keeper!
I remind that we lost some money for currency exchange. However, we have saved some money because I should not pay VAT from Russia.

If you can not choose new money keeper, please send me some money in September to pay for EDIS hosting.
Ivan, thanks for the reminder and for doing the payment.

I have posted a 'call for donation' on the community forum.
Maybe it helps to get some money soon.

- Josef